Compared to the traditional cross embroidery, we make use of the man-made diamonds setting skills. It is an increase of efficiency and eyes protection. Diamond painting is easier than cross stitch and more beautiful. It is easy for anyone without knowledge of drawing to fulfill a classic artwork. you will enjoy the fun of the manufacturing.
Choose beautiful beautiful glimmering round or square diamond heads!! The diamonds cover the FULL painting!
- 1x numbered adhesive canvas (with design chart)
- 1x diamond applicator tool (pink tool below)
- 1x wax pad (used with applicator tool to pick up diamonds)
- 1x pair of tweezers (can be used instead of applicator tool)
- 1x grooved organizing tray
- Colored resin rhinestones (labeled)
- *Frame not included*
The item color might be slightly different in the picture because of the lighting effect, please in kind prevail!
If this is your first time to buy our products or the first contact, please read the following instructions:
1. Please DO NOT put the canvas folding, lest the co-occurrence crease.
2. Please DO NOT pull the transparent paper on the picture one-time, tear apart the half of it first to protect the glue from losing viscous.
3. Please DO NOT put the diamonds in a place where children can easily access, so as to avoid being swallowed by them.
4. Please put it on the flat table when producing it.
5. We add 30% of the fake diamonds because some of them are defective as a result of the process problems. For the overall effect, please select a flawless diamond.
6. Please put the corresponding diamonds into the picture according to the number of them, so as to avoid being damaged.
1. Find the corresponding number of the diamonds with reference to the table below the canvas.
2. Fill the point of the painting pen with the right amount of painting diamond.
3. Stick the corresponding diamonds.
4. Stick the diamonds on to the corresponding canvas.
5. If you are not used to using the painting pen, you can choose to use the tweezers instead.
6. The rest of the diamonds can be put inside the valve bag.
7. Use book or your hand to press the diamonds to ensure it's stoutness.