This watch not only looks good, but it's also highly practical for outdoor survival and camping. Features include the following:
- Japanese quartz movement for 99.99% time accuracty
- Emergency survival paracord strap
- Fire starter kit
- Emergency whistle
The paracord unwinds to about 3M in length. These are some practical uses for a paracord in an emergency situation:
- Rig a shelter by tying branches together when there's nowhere else to sleep.
- Cut the cord, pull out the inner threads, attach a hook and you have a makeshift fishing line.
- Break a bone while out in the bush? Use the cord and a stiff branch to fashion a splint until you can seek further medical help.
- Simple sprain? It’s easy to make a sling to keep weight off the hurt appendage. If the situation is really serious, use the cord as a tourniquet to stop bleeding.
- It gives a good grip on broken objects. For example, if a knife has a broken handle, untie the paracord, wrap it around the handle, and the knife is now usable again.